The Camera Adds 10 Pounds
I like to say the camera adds 10% to my lifts. I have noticed that all my best gym lifts are documented on video. Put the camera on me while I’m lifting and it’s sure to bring out the best in me. Here’s another example of this film phenomenon from Saturday’s lower body workout. The plan called for 550 for 2 which should have been challenging but doable. Here’s the video…
The video camera brings out the showman in me. Call it the spirit of competition or redemption from being cut from the 4th grade Christmas Pageant.
LOWER BODY WORKOUT
We were joined by Amir Lamdan from TFW Long Island for today’s workout. It’s always nice having someone new join the fray. Especially a fellow TFWer.
- Speed Squat To Box 14″ – 165 x3 x9 30 second rest between sets.
- Deadlift – 550 x 3 , 455 x 3 x 5
- Done as circuit with 90 seconds between each exercise.
- Straight Leg Deadlift 225 x 8 Swiss Bar Rows 125 x 8 Back Raise 25 x 8 Chin-ups 25 x 8
- Straight Leg Deadlift 275 x 6 Swiss Bar Rows 145 x 6 Back Raise 35 x 6 Chin-ups 50 x 6
- Straight Leg Deadlift 295 x 5 Swiss Bar Rows 165 x 5 Back Raise 60 x 5 Chin-ups 75 x 5
- Abs For Time 45 seconds on each one round.
- Hanging leg raises
- Weighted Crunches
- Russian Twist With Explosion